Re: TRASH TALK

I wholeheartilly agree with you Dorine.  we need to get back to BOSTON
CELTIC basketball.  Hard work ethics, free shooting over 75% and not as much
showboating.  Maybe some people think that this is O.K. but it leads me more
to believe that these people that are wiggling and showboating that they
care more about themselves than the team.  Unfortunately our NBA condones
it.  Maybe we should do as the NFL has?  Give a personal foul when
showboating gets out of hand?  Any comments?