Trash talking on this e-mail list

Well said, Kristian.  I personally agree with Alex's logic and I
compliment him for dealing with this in a mature fashion.  If Ryan has a
personal insult message, he should direct it to Alex and not to the list.
Not once but twice did he violate this netiquette.

While I abhor censorship, this list is moderated for a reason.  If Ryan
keeps his moronic act up, I for one vote to have him KICK OFF this list.