I hate Peter May II

That smug creep. In his sunday ramblings, he first indulges in the sort of
anti-antoine statistical hair splitting that I hate so much -- completely
divorced from competitive reality; and then quotes the only bigger jerk than
him, Dave Dellasandro.  He and Dellasandro both enjoy pissing on the trade.
 Can you believe it?  Why can't these self important bums just come out and
say they were wrong, that Kenny is exactly what this team needed?  No, you'll
never hear that.

What I hate most is how they like to be smugly superior without ever having
to answer obvious objections.  Like busting on the trade without describing
where they intended to play Chauncey.

oh, i can't go on...i hate them so.

josh