RE: Pacers/Bulls Jordan/Bird

>  Miller got
> away with a pretty decent push off on God himself to win a game
> you know....

Yup. But one push does not a series win make. A ton of uncalled fouls does.

> The Bulls won the series because of their control of the glass.
> Larry even
> said b4 game 1 even started "the team wins will win on the
> boards".  the man
> is a hoop God.

Yes but they were set up for that win by the biased refs.

> I was talking about the amount of money a person recieves as
> compared to the
> contribution they make to society as a whole.  That is what I meant by
> DESERVE.  Up above I said that Jordan is worth every cent he gets to the
> NBA/owners/businesses etc, from a purely fiscal viewpoint.  The amount of
> money Jordan or any of these pro athletes recieves for playing a SPORT is
> not deserved. There are many people out there that save lives/teach/create
> etc etc

That I'll agree with. Wouldn't it be a great day when teachers and policeman
made that sort of money? Ah hell there's always communism :-) Death to the
running dog capitalist imperialist owners!(just kidding for all of you
literalists out there)

> I HATE the business side of basketball with a passion, and wish the whole
> thing would just go away......

I argree.

Noah