NY Post Article

Read the last sentence. This is a typical writer saying nothing. He says
the fans won't care in Nov. But they and we will care. Most of the country
is locked in during the winter mos., and except for football and a little
golf, and with Seinfeld gone there's zip. Unless you like "This Old House"
reruns. A whole industry could be damaged or ruined.

He says basketball would have a harder time recovering from a strike than
baseball did. Baseball hasn't recovered. It's a slower more boring sport
than ever. (yawn). How come NBA players don't scratch their crotch
continuously (are they worried it's missing) or spit. If they eliminated
those two habits, games would be in the 1-1/2 hour range. Besides baseball
isn't America's game anymore, football is.

Wait, the NBA players are talking tough, wait I take that back, they can't
talk, their mouthpieces do, if the owners hold tough, players will give.

How would a player here having trouble articulating, be understood in Spain??