RE: re-Gaston is right

> My point exactly. Pay the players after the season is over. Get all the
> highlight films in the office, sit down and discuss worth. Where's the
> incentive?

They should do that to CEO's.

>Jordan is an exception. He gives the dollars worth
> every time he
> puts his trunks on.

Can we say overrated, boy and girls? Especially after this year's playoffs.
The pacers/bulls series was a travesty. Did you know that superstars used to
foul out in the early years of the NBA? What happened? They call them the
Jordan rules for a reason.

> Give the players enough money to live on during the
> season and pay a bonus in the end after seeing the stats.

And players aren't stat hungry as it is?

> These
> guys would
> play basketball if their contracts were cut in half, I guarantee
> you.

Maybe they would on their own, but their agents wouldn't let them. That's
the check and balance that's so amusing about the NBA.

>Where
> else are they going to make the minimum the NBA pays?

Europe.

> Can you tell I'm a
> company man??

Yup.