Re: Questions? & Tidbits

-----Original Message-----
From: Alejandro <leonelq@quetzal.net>
To: hartleyo@ix.netcom.com <hartleyo@ix.netcom.com>; celtics@igtc.COM
<celtics@igtc.COM>
Date: Friday, June 26, 1998 11:22 PM
Subject: Re: Questions? & Tidbits

>> Question #1 Can anybody explain to me why the Raptors traded Camby for
>> Oakley and acquired Willis from Houston?
>

>Thats easy... Beacause they are stupid.
>I like the raptors since Chauncey and Dee went there, but now im begining
>to hate them.

I think it's obvious that they are searching for some muscle and experience
upfront.  Though they are both long in the tooth, Oakley and Willis will not
be afraid to level someone rather than give up an easy layup. (Much like
Popeye did to Mercer last year)  Apparently Butch Carter has decided that
they have played much too soft for his liking.  Say what you want, but at
least he isn't afraid to put his stamp on the team, and if they have the
money to do it, let's see what the result will be.  Speaking as a Celtic
fan, I'm glad Oakley is no longer with the Knicks.

Cecil