Questions? & Tidbits

Question #1	Can anybody explain to me why the Raptors traded Camby 		for
Oakley and acquired Willis from Houston?

Question #2	Why are we so consumed with the playing of Defense of 		all
of our young players at such an early stage of their 		career? We also
have 2 terrific defenders on the roster 		to play solid defense in
Popeye and Bowen, both of whom 		are capable of shutting down people. I
kind of remember 		MJ taking a couple of years to learn the nuances of
playing defense, which he has now turned into a 		science.So lets have a
little patience

Tidbit #1	Heard on the Radio that the Knicks have offered Chris
Mills(remember him) Chris Childs and John Starks to 			anybody who has
cap space. Ah isnt it great to know that 		the Knicks are in such a
quandry.

Tidbit #2       Many so called prognosticators feel that the Sixers
who 		will buyout Coleman will use their money on Ratliff and 		Joe
Smith and use them as their starting forwards.

Tidbit #3       Golden state will rescind their rights to Clarence
Witherspoon. Any interest!

Tidbit #4	If Orlando trades Grant there is a possibility of Rodman
joining them for a year. He loves Chuck Daly. Rodman in 		Disney World ;
what a marriage.

Regards,
Hart