Re: The nerve of this guy...

The question mark about Pierce is his defense, which is why he's better
suited to guarding small forwards rather than shooting guards.
However, Pierce has plenty of company on the Celtics as far as playing
mediocre defense, as both Mercer and Anderson are below average, and
Walker's about an average defender.
WC