wake up

Hey all,

I hear Orlando wants to trade Horace Grant..

How about

Horace Grant for Dana Barros, Travis Knight, Greg Minor and Pervis
Ellison.

It solves their center and point guard problems and gives them a player
that may be able to help them out in some way in Greg...

I cant believe some of the trades I see on this list. No one is going to take all out garbage off our hands like that. I sounds like a good trade for us but lets be realistic. There is a reason why no one wants these players. For one Orlando no longer has a center problem when they drafted Doleac and Clark. Second no one wants our garbage. Lets face it we pretty much stuck with these guys.  Please dont post no more stupid trade ideas.