Re: Dave Robinson...

-----Original Message-----
From: Jaime Castillo, Jr. <jaims@philonline.com>

>what I think can the team do to improve.  I don't intend to destroy Walker.
>I just think he may be a better player on an established team who could pay
>him his demands rather than in a rebuilding team that needs more maturity
>and CAP SPACE!!!

Championships in NBA are not won overnight and definitely not by putting up
a bunch of players and hoping that they will have the chemistry to win it
all. By the time we develop the teamwork and chemistry Robinsons best days
will be behind him for that matter they are already behind him.In addition
how does aquiring Robinson create cap space, he made 11-1/2 mill last year
this year it will be more it will really be a dumb move. We now have enough
talent, all we need to be is patient and let RP do teh job he was hired
for. - MIshra