Re: Dave Robinson...

Well, that's your opinion.  My view is "if ever" we get a D. Robinson in
exchange of a Walker, it is definite that Robinson will offer more
(offense/defense, veteran leadership, high fieldgoal percentage) to the team
in a short term basis.  OK?  Because of Pitino's been stressing that he
wants to win now and it only made me think that to win now and to have a
chance...the most easy answer to the Celtics need is a Scoring and Defending
Center(to which, only Robinson fits the bill since he may be expendable coz
the Spurs has Duncan already).  OK?

I disagree with you saying with Robinson in our team, that it would cause
more disorganization.  David Robinson is a veteran.  He can flat out score
consistently, block 3-5 shots a game consistently, give leadership to a very
young hungry team.  With Anderson and Mercer and Pierce and Barros and
hopefully a Ratliff on his side, you will never ever say that the group
couldn't go deep in the PO or even the finals.

The only point you've said that I agree with is that Walker is young and has
the potential to be better.  Yes I agree.  But, if Pitino wants to win
now... it would take years to have him mature more and understand a team
work concept.

Personally, I like Walker and a fan of his.  But I'm one of Pitino's fans
too.  I just go w/ Rick's flow, that's why I am only airing my opinions of
what I think can the team do to improve.  I don't intend to destroy Walker.
I just think he may be a better player on an established team who could pay
him his demands rather than in a rebuilding team that needs more maturity
and CAP SPACE!!!