Re: Paul Pierce!

Looks like Rick pulled the smoke thing off again!  Who would have thought Pierce
would have fallen to #10?  He is a great scorer.  He should compliment Walker in
the forward position and relieve Mercer in the SG position.  Now the question
remains, what else does Rick have up his sleeves?  GO CELTICS!!!!!