Paul Pierce!

Didn't Pierce fall a little?  I've seen him play for the last four years
either on TV or in person and he can score!  Even though he played small
forward in college, isn't he more of a shooting guard in the NBA (and
somebody already has that position on the team...).  I guess you can't have
too many scorers, but we still don't have a real good center, or a real good
power forward (Walker plays more like a small forward).  Oh, well now what?
Dave Hughes
Host of "Late in the Evening"
Nebraska Public Radio