draft night

> Thanks to those who answered my question about the telecast.  Guess
>my guide is correct, though it disappoints me greatly.  I don't have any
>desire to watch the NBA's telecast.  It's seeing/hearing the Celtic
>announcers, players, the Boston writers, etc. that I enjoy so much.  I'm
>greatly disappointed that Fox chooses not to show the entire evening as
>they always have.  It stinks. >> Dorine

Dorine, I agree!  I don't think I can stand hearing Hubie Brown say "This is
a great pick by this team"  FOR EVERY PICK BY EVERY TEAM.
To listen to him, everybody got a star.  Well, Billups proved that wrong...

Mark Estepp				704 262 3111
Appalachian State University			704 265 8696 (fax)
Esteppjm@AppState.edu