Re: Cheerleaders

Seems to me if a player landed on the cheerleader she'd be the one who
might be seriously hurt, or at least the risk would be greater that way.
Has anyone ever heard of that happening?  I haven't.  And of course they
can't give them seats courtside, they're too valuable as an income source.
:)
Dorine