Now that everyone has withdrawn....

The 5 players I want the Celtics to get would be(in this order)

Vince Carter 6'7" 2G/WF North Carolina. So very very athletic, and can play
both the 2 and the 3, but considering we have Mercer he would be primarily a
small forward and because of his athletic ability, defensive skills, and
offensive game could be a lot like Scottie Pippen, especially if he continues
to work on his ball handling. Would probably have to trade up a few spots, but
definitely possible without a major loss of talent.

Dirk Nowitze 6'11" F Germany. A all around solid forward who can handle the
ball, shoot the outside shot, and can rebound. Quickness is ok and he is not a
blinder, but he could conceivably once he gets older play all 3 front court
positions. He could slip to us at 10 or he could go as high as 3 or 4.

Larry Hughes 6'5" G St Louis. A great scorer with great athletic ability that
could enable Mercer to move the 3 and make us ultra quick and give us more
threats to score. He could play some point as well and make us bigger on the
perimeter and spell Anderson and down the line he could become a full time
point to make Kenny expendable. Like Carter would have to trade up 3-5 spots.

Robert Traylor 6'8" PF Michigan. Strictly a power forward, with a great wide
body who can score big time in the post. Also possesses great intangibles and
could be a great captain down the line for us. His weight is down to 285 and
if he loses another 10-15 pounds he could be a great player. He could go
anywhere from 7-10.

Keon Clark 6'11" PF/C UNLV. Ok, so he has baggage, but he is also a perfec t
fit for us and could play either positon right away for us. If he gains about
15-20 pounds and gains about 15-20 pounds to get to 240 he would be an ideal
center for us because of his speed and quickness, his ability to play above
the rim, and his 7'5" wingspan to block shots. He would be a great fallback
pick for us at 10 in my opinion if we don't trade up to get one of the top 4
guys I mentioned, or if none of the top 4 slip to us as well.

Above all, they better not take Nazr Mohammed. Rashard Lewis wouldn't be a bad
pick if all of these guys are gone(unlikely), but he is a plan B or C type
option for us. I'd be very surprised if we traded up, and even more surprised
if they traded it away entirely.