Re: Celtics talk

>Jesus, people.  Who gives a rat's ass if the Celtics get cheerleaders?
>If you don't like 'em, don't watch 'em.  During timeouts you can sit
>there in your seat discussing the beauty of a well executed pick and
>roll, remembering how Bird and Chief did it better.  For Christ's sake,
>at least cheerleaders don't interfere with the game.  Music during plays
>(even organ music) and waving these fucking things during free-throws
>does.  Maybe it's the players of today who want cheerleaders.  Maybe it
>gives them some hope that they are not playing in some backwards town
>that wants to stay in 1962, when things were great, black guys rode on
>the back of the bus, player's salaries were low and if you didn't like
>it you knew where the door was.  I mean, would it really be so damned
>terrible if the players felt like Boston was not 30 years behind the
>rest of the league?

What's wrong with a few cheerleaders making money? The cheerleaders are
there to provide entertainment, what's better a few girls dancing or an
empty court? Personally, if teams are prepared to employ cheerleaders then
what's the point in complaining about them!!

All I get in my email each day is a bunch of people complaining all the
time, whether its Jordan, cheerleaders...whatever...think positively
people!!!!!!!