Re: da Bulls and da Celtics Limited Partnership

Unlike many of this group's listees, I don't hate da Bulls, and I actually
kind of like them.  Especially when you match them against da Jazz (how can
anyone outside of Utah like this team?).

On another note, as a Celtics Limited Partnership stock holder (ooh, 5 big
shares!), I was wondering if there was more to this reorganization thing
than meets the eye, other than the fact that somebody's pockets are about to
be filled with some cash (and it ain't mine!).

Thanks,
Dave Hughes
Host of "Late in the Evening"
Nebraska Public Radio