I said I'd shut up, but...

    Hey, it's offseason, and draft talk gets old.
    I am the guy who asked Jeff his age, and I referred to myself as a
dinosaur.  I am quite amused by how this has taken off.  Rich has asked us to
vote in a poll.  I would be interested in knowing the ages of the pro- and
anti-cheerleader advocates.  Is it a generational thing?
     On another note, I saw Game 6 of the '76 finals on Classic Sports Network
last week, the triple OT game against Phoenix.  It struck me (and here's why
I'm a dinosaur) that that was the last game I went to in the Gahden.  It was
played in June '76; the Celtics won the title two days later in Phoenix, and
in October I moved to LA.  Good game to end up with, huh?
    Let's all mellow out on this cheerleader thing.  It had the potential to
be an amusing thread ("it provides jobs to women" is pretty funny!) and
shouldn't be taken seriously.
  - Dinosaur Doug in LA