re:Misc. Questions

Hi list:

Can someone out there fill me in on the specifics of Keon Clark's "off
the court" problems? Is this guy just your typical UNLV frat bozo or is
he a serious headcase?

I appreciate it very much,

BTW, two remarkable Celtic's highlights from Feb-March "NBA Courtside
Countdown" are still available on the net at
http://www.nba.com/theater/00611087.html    I enjoy watching them each
morning in place of my coffee.  One thing we certainly never had with
the great '80s Celtics teams was the testosterone rush of last year's
above-the-rim air show.

Oh yeah, also, do you all recall if  it is normal for the Celts to have
not yet auditioned a single player with the draft so near?

Thanks.

****