Re: Dirk Nowitzki Question

Obviously if he's withdrawn from the draft; he can't be drafted. The
reason for that, is he's considered a early declarer as are all foreign
players under the age of 22.  I believe that's the age limit.
Actually it might be 21, but whatever, it's somewhere in the twenties.
If he was 22? or above, then yes the C's could draft him and bring him
in at a later date, a la Ben Pepper.  Of course then, he wouldn't be
eligible to withdraw from the draft. So no, the C's can't select him and
have him join the club at a future time.

WC