Re: Bulls win 6th ring.......finals MVP should be the Refs.

I would have liked to see Utah win also.  There were many bad calls.   But
Utah did have opportunities to win yesterday's game, and the Jazz were
simply unable to capitalize.  Chicago is still the best team in the league.

....Here's to their unseating by the 98-99 Boston C's !!!!!!!