Big Three & Bulls

Definitely the big three teams of the Celts would have done a job on this
years Bulls. All this lane driving and easy layups, especially from
Longley, would have been met with defensive force. Luc would have been
re-hitching his shorts after each attempt. This practice makes people that
continually embarrass you in this manner think twice and even wince when
coming through.

Concerning the refs, they can't be getting worse, but they are. It may be
politics, the Bulls are getting the calls. I think they caused a loss in
one Indianna game and one in this series so far for the Jazz

I long for the days of the wars between the Boston, Los Angeles,
Philadelphia and Detroit towards the end.