Well, ok

Well, ok, I guess on Sunday, you will get the chance to rub this in my
face, but I did say that Utah has played well enough to win.  I also
said that they were not playing their game and if they did they would
win tonight and then win the series.

So, they did win tonight and Jordan was 1 of 7 in the 4th.  If it was
not for an inhuman game from Kukoc, then the Bulls would have been blown
out.  I will stick with Utah in 7.  They finally had fun playing ball
and bodied up on Chicago.

If they keep this attitude, they will win.  But, damn it is hard to
watch the turnovers.

--

Peace,

Bentz