Re: The way to beat Chicago

Tom:

I agree that Utah is not playing physical ball.  You can't be blatent, but you
don't let Scott Burrell finish an underhand scoop after you have fouled him.
Wrap him up, Chicago sure does.  And just start slamming Rodman under the
boards.  Push him out of bounds while the ball is going up, or back off and
let him fall then step on him.  Utah just doesn't have the hunger they did
against LA.  They don't have the confidence either.  But someone has to make
the 3 to open up the middle.

Malone is not getting the ball.  He and the Jazz have played well.  They
SHOULD be up 3-1 and can still win.  But, they got to take the game to Chicago
for 48 minutes.  Don't let Scottie Pippin have wide open looks at 3's over and
over.  That is too much.  It pains me to watch it.  And why not go at MJ on
defense.  Let Russell or someone set up the offense and run it a different
way.  Use Stockton as bait.  Do something, but make some shots.

I believe they can do it, but does Utah?  And will they hammer someone?  Think
about how Malone took Shaq down in that series.  Why hasn't he done that to
Rodman, or Pippen or Jordan.  Why hasn't Ostertag?  Why hasn't Foster.

It is almost like the Jazz are playing polite.  As Scottie said, it may not
look like it but it has been rough on Chicago.  Beneath it all, the Bulls are
barely hanging on.  Take it to them and win tonight, and they have a chance.
But I am afraid that the Jazz are afraid.

--

Peace,

Bentz
bocelts@scsn.net