Reilly piece

  The Jordanphobes and Bullhaters among us will get a kickof Rick Reilly's
piece at the end of the current SI, the one with that bald basketball guy on
the cover.  Oh yeah, that's the last six issues..
   A taste:

"Most of all, I'm sick of Bulls fans.  I'm sick of every fat, balding dry
cleaner from Rockford wearing a #23 jersey, screaming, "Yeah, baby, we did
it!"  No, sir, you did not do it.  They did it.  You ingested nine Strohs and
three brats and sat in your Barcalounger screaming things no one could hear,
including your wife, who left in March."
   He has some nice things to say about a certain #33 as well, and that ain't
Scottie.
  Off to watch the Jazz try to stay alive.  I don't think I can find any
Strohs out here any more.