Re: offseason thoughts

At 05:38 AM 6/10/98 -0700, Josh Ozersky <josh_ozersky@yahoo.com> wrote:
<snip>
>This is very frustrating.  We are two weeks from the draft, and nobody
>has a clue as to what is in the works for the Celtics.

Actually, after years past, I kinda like the fact that the leaks are
plugged. Although I agree it's frustrating for us fans.

> Plus, we have
>this Antoine thing hanging over our heads.  I HATE that Gaston was
>among the owners who voted against reopening the CBA.  That tells me
>that he's a hardass who thinks there is some kind of principal
>involved here.

Interesting, My perspective was that the ones who wanted to reopen it were
the hardasses, because they were re-opening it with an eye to restricting
spending through things like the Bird exemption and too short rookie
contracts. That's why I was surprised Gaston voted against it, as I'd think
he would benefit cash wise from what the owners are looking to do.
<snip>

-Kim
Kim Malo
kmalo19@idt.net