Re: Roy Rogers Trade

> That didn't sound too bad until you mentioned Rhodes.  He's about the last
> player the Rockets would trade.  He's one of the main reasons the Stoudamire
> trade didn't go through.  Toronto wanted him included but the Rockets wouldn't
> let him go.  And besides, we have enough Kentucky guys on the team.
>
> Jeff

  Well take away Rhodes then. Sorry I dont have much info on the Rockets except
for that trade. Houston has now plans to trade up, so maybe that trade could be a
good one for them, because I seriously doubt that they could do too much better as
they have just about no one on their roster and those who they have are better
than trading up in the draft for (eg. Olajuwon) or not good enough to be in a
trade of such magnitude (eg. Brent Price). Actually that could be the guy instead
of Rhodes, would mean another contract though so I doubt it would make sense for
the Celtics.. enough rambling..

Warwick