Re: Roy Rogers Trade

In a message dated 98-06-09 19:17:35 EDT, giants@eisa.net.au writes:

<< Nice trade for the Rockets in my opinion. If Pitino wants 2 picks how
 about we trade the 10th pick and Greg Minor to Houston for the 16th and
 18th picks and Rhodrick Rhodes? >>

That didn't sound too bad until you mentioned Rhodes.  He's about the last
player the Rockets would trade.  He's one of the main reasons the Stoudamire
trade didn't go through.  Toronto wanted him included but the Rockets wouldn't
let him go.  And besides, we have enough Kentucky guys on the team.

Jeff