lights out

Rich D and Jake wrote:
" The only reason I continue to show interest in the
 NBA is because of the Celtics. Otherwise, I would have tuned out
several
years ago."

"i already have.  the ONLY thing i care about in the nba any longer is
the
celtics."

***

YES!  For me, the '98 season ended perfectly when 1) the over-hyped
Fakers got swept, and 2) Larry Bird calmly pushed Micheal Jordangelo and
the Bulls to the edge. Like you all, I see everything through a kelly
green Celtics prism. Absolutely.

Welcome to the working week,

Joe Hironaka
Paris

p.s.  I'm going to experiment and see if I can get way into all this
football stuff (World Cup) swirling around over here. It's very colorful
etc.  "Olé baby, go Japan!"  Oh what fun.

p.p.s. I personally think this might be an unusually good year for 2nd
round sleepers, but what's the point of Pitino going to Chicago to scout
guys he's in no position to draft?  RP works hard in multiple capacities
for the Celtics, practically to the degree Red Auerbach used to. I say
let him take a few days off in the Apple.  No big deal.

***