Draft & and other Ramblings

I think that for some reason I don't know why that if the Celts can pick up Al
Harrington they should, and if he goes further in the deep I say trade our #10
pick for two higher picks. Just  a thought, also if we can;t sign Walker which
I hope we do I say trade him to Orlando seems like a good deal, and then maybe
trade our #10 pick for two later picks for a total of 4 first round picks ,
and then either trade the picks or the players we get. But Outlaw , Anderson
would help the team then add a Harrington some other draft picks and free
Agents and we are looking good and deep.Just a thought.-Tony