Longley

Please don't get Luc Longley!!

If the Celtics acquire this 7'1/2" ape from my country I will stop supporting
the Jazz. He has totally no loyalty to speak of. He said last year that he was
going to play for the Boomers (Australia) in the World Championships and then
now comes out with "I'm not gonna play for Australia... uhh, I can't play
because uhhh, I may get injured and uhhhh it would ruin my free agency chances

Luc can go to the Clippers for all I care, please don't call him an Australian.
Chris Anstey is the only Aussie in the NBA now, to me.

Ben Pepper -- quite probably the NM Giants MVP. 9-20 so far and 1 game left.
Too bad, but they'll be great next season with their star back from knee
injury.

Warwick