Why I hate Jordan

Most of the people on this group have been bitching about how MJ complains about
refs, how he gets bail-out calls, how he's not as good as bird, every mistake he
makes, and how bob costas embellishes him.  I don't give a rat's ass about any
of this small shit as it doesn't affect me one bit.  The reason why I hate
Jordan is because of his negative influence on the way people play b-ball
nowadays.  Every playground court you go to, there's always several kids on
there that think they're friggin' jordan i.e. they take all the shots, don't
pass, call touch fouls, and keep talking trash even when you smoke them.  If you
play any bit of solid defense on these kids and cause them to miss, they call a
foul to bail themselves out, but if they clobber you and you call a foul, they
scream bloody murder.  They throw up the craziest shots and will absolutely not
pass the ball unless they have nowhere to go.  Then they'll whip a real shitty
pass at you that'll be almost uncatchable, and then expect you to give the ball
right back to them when they're open again.  They'll get all mad if you don't
give the ball back to them and will yell at you for taking any shot that doesn't
go in.  Whenever it's game point, the rest of the team won't even touch the ball
because jordan-wannabe will just have to hit the game-winning glory shot.
Jordan-wannabes are also the ones who'll argue over all the calls not in their
favor, causing any pick-up game to stall into a shouting match.  These type of
people drive me nuts!!