Re: Fw: Bulls and Hot Air

JP wrote:

> Please do not insult my knowledge of basketball.   Hill is  a  good player,
> but has shown nothing other than that.  If he ever does learn how to
> effectively shoot the out side shot, and hold on to  the ball, then maybe he
> can be called a great player.  But I also have to ask, where does Mr.. Hill
> go when the game is on the line?  Would any of you want him taking the last
> second shot?  I surely would not.

You said that Bird was the last player to lead his position in rebounding and
assists in the same season.. There is where I insult your knowledge. Grant Hill
has done it!

Actually, I'm not insulting you, rather pointing out what you said was
incorrect. I do agree with you on your assessment on Grant, but statistically he
is there.

Cheers,

Warwick