Re: Roy?

At 11:50 AM 1/30/98 -0600, you wrote:
>Has anybody even seen Roy Rogers?  Does he dress out and take part
>in layup drills?  Any word on why we haven't seen him?  I think his
>attitude is fine.  And I can't believe he's just a bust.   We could use his
>low defense.
>
>Gene

Evidently Rogers came in with a pair of bad knees. His right one is
suffering from a bad case of tedenitis. He has been off the injured list
for over a month but has seen limited minutes. He also showed up after the
trade in suspect shape. After the boot camp Pitino held for the C's I'm not
surprised he's seen limited time. I was hoping he would be the shot
blocking big man we need in the middle. Look for Rogers to have his knees
worked on over the summer and hit the weights.

JC