imho

I feel when you look at the Celtics this year, we should not look at the win loss record.  Face it, this team is not going to win a championship with the players we have.  We have an excellent nucleus though.  We are only a couple free agents away from being legitimate contenders.  As long as we are in most of the games this year, that is what is important.  A couple free agents and  year of seasoning and this will be a team to deal with.