Re: Idea

God Shammgod was great with the Providence College Friars last year.  They
are suffering without him and he should have stayed for his own
development.  He took the gamble he'd be a first pick but he was not.  And
he is not doing too well this year in the NBA.  He was impossible to stop
when he was driving last year.

Vinny