Re: Centers to watch...

>I believe you are talking about Lauren Woods from Wake Forest.  Prior to
>this season he was often spoken of as the top center in the country;
>however, I believe he is an underclassmen and may not enter the draft.

I'd be interested to hear from resident Wake Forest expert, Fred Fahey, if
he is still among us.  But I would be surprised if Woods had been called
the top center in the country, especially before this season.  He may turn
out to be very good.  But he isn't there yet.  Don't look for him in the
draft too soon.  I also think that his suspension was more of a
coach-mandated rest from basketball.  Dave Odom made some statement that
suggested Woods was taking things too seriously and needed to step back.
Maybe he was just trying to gloss over a bigger disciplinary problem, but I
think that is what he said.

Matt