Re: Centers to watch...

>There's one center that impressed me a lot that I guess would be a
>Kelvin Cato type of a player in the NBA.  I forgot his name but he's the
>back up center of Tim Duncan last year and now he's the starter.  What a
>great shot blocker...the announcer even called this guy the "human
>eraser"!!!
>
>What's his name???

You are talking about Loren Woods, and let me just say that he's not even
close to being as good as you think he is.  Right now he is on a "leave of
absence" from the basketball team so he isn't even playing.  But when he
played earlier this year, he loked horrible.  Guys that were 6 and 7 inches
shorter than him were scoring on him and getting rebounds on him because he
has no bulk and gets pushed around down low very easily.  Unless there is some
vast improvement in nis next 2 years at Wake (he's only a sophomore), then i
wouldn't touch him with a 10 foot pole.

Jeff