Rick Smits

Man! I am so glad Rick Smits got his first appearance!
Who cares about Smits when Walker got in now, y'all be thinking.
Well, you see I'm living in The Netherlands now and NBA games
are almost not broadcast on TV over here. Yeah, the got a TV-channel
with one game a week, but it's like an expensive HBO version like
channel so I don't have that one. Also, you'll only see fridaynight
national television games on it. That's equal to 2 or 3 Celtic-games a
season.

What has that got to with Rick Smits? Since he's in the A.S. Game,
they might broadcast at least a bunch of highlights on the regular
TV-channels because Rick is playing. Now don't care much about
Rick, but this will give me a good chance to see Walker play.

ps. As for the people positively responding to my last e-mail. Thanks
you guys. Y'all had a good point about Webber, but I'm glad 'Toine
got it in only his second year. Let's hope there will be more All-Star
games with Walker representing the Celtics. (When are they playing in
the Fleet-Center anyways?)