Re: Centers to watch

Ivan K. Choi wrote:

>As far as I know Brad Millard has been out and will be out for all this
>year due to a serious foot injury.
>
>The real "sleeper" and center to watch is the 7-footer playing at Pacific.
>Michael O-somebody.

Michael Olowikandi is his name (i might have mis-spelled it).  He's somewhat
of a project, but certainly a guy that could fit into the running system.
Another guy to watch from the same conference is Raymond Tutt of UCSB.  He's a
shooting guard, so he's probably not someone the celtics would look at, but
he'll play somewhere at the next level.

Jeff