Monkey off the back

It was great to see the Celtics get the Monkey off their back with a win
against NY last night. I can remember when the shoe was on the other foot
and we used to torture the Knicks in the 80's and early 90's when they
would come to the Garden. From April of 1984 until April of 1992 the
Celtics had a 24 game win streak against the Knicks on their home court. I
can remember Spike Lee frequently coming up from NY and sitting in the
lodge section not to far behind where Red would sit. He would be rooting
for the Knicks and hoping they would get off the snide. Can't forget the
look of disappointment in Spike’s eyes when he would leave the Garden after
the Celtics would roll over his beloved Knickerbockers. Still warms my
heart. I bet Spike where every he is this morning is moaning over his
cornflakes!! The 24 game win streak at home was quite a feat but not the
longest against an NBA team. Does anyone care to guess who lost more
consecutive games to the Celtics on their home court?

JC