Re: Bird in; Walker ??

I like the fact of Bird coaching Walker.  Bird was probably the greatest
Celtic ever (I'm sure I'll get ripped for saying that) and to have him
coach the franchise player of our team for one game will be fun to watch.
 Besides, maybe Larry will teach Antoine a thing or two on shot
selection.  Also, somebody correct me if I'm wrong but the coaches used
to vote for the reserves in the past.

On Mon, 26 Jan 1998 12:17:48 -0600 (CST) Sashi Kumar
<kumarsas@duke.usask.ca> writes:

>Now that Bird is in as the all-star coach, what does everybody
>think about the prospects of Walker joining Bird on the team ?
>
>After the second game against Pacers in Indiana, Bird did praise
>Walker and advised him in the press to select his shots a bit better.
>
>And finally who does the selection for reserves in the all-star
>game ? Is it the coach or the commish ??
>
>Hoping for Walker to be in [ just wishing that someone recognises the
>20/10 man from Boston]......Sashi

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]