Big Win

The Knick announcers didn't think much of this game from the beginning.
Their attitude was the Celts would fold soon. Don't care much for the Knick
announcer Breen (sp). Doesn't ad much excitement to game. If you don't come
to play the Celts will beat anybody. Such intensity. Excellent defensive
rebounding, Knicks didn't get too many 2nd chance shots. Celts could use
some lessons in using the clock in the final minutes, but they have that
guerilla attitude. If there is a team I'd rather beat it would be the
Knicks, Lakers next. Chauncey, boy was I wrong about him. Hope I stay
wrong. He's shooting more, and scoring, giving him confidence in all
departments. His drive late in the 4th is what it takes to win games at the
end. Haven't missed a game yet this year on tv or radio, they've all been
fun.