Re: The Last Banner

Erik A. Estes wrote:

> > All this talk about trading for Staudamire and Camby... Wasn't it Camby
> > that only a month or two ago was bashing the Celtics, saying how he
> > hated them so much?  He made it sound like it was only the Celtics -
> > like it was personal.  Do you guys really think that money can change
> > that guy's heart?
> >
> > Brad

Was this some sort of smoke screen though?? I mean, remember what Pitino
was doing during the off-season making statements (deliberately to make
others think that he was doing exactly what he said) and then did the
complete exact opposite. I remember a few of you saying that he was
'lying'. It wouldn't surprise me if the Raptors told him to make those
statements or not.

Wasn't the other player that said some stuff Walt Williams???

If so I can make sense out of it all.

Warwick

--
MZ