Manute Bol

>Date: Wed, 21 Jan 1998 08:48:31 -0500
>From: Eric Walsh <ewalsh@ols.net>
>Subject: Manut Bol!

>Does Manut Bol play in the NBA  any more?

Hey Eric. Nope, Manute isn't in the league anymore. Last I heard of his
whereabouts, he was playing in the CBA for the Florida Beach Dogs. Sports
Illustrated ran a story on his time in the CBA around Christmas time of 1996
or somewhere around that. Maybe someone else knows more than that, but the
CBA isn't big in my area, so I wouldn't know if he's still around that
league, but he's not in the NBA anymore, so I hope that helps ya. You're in
BeanTown now baby, BeanTown!

-Ed "Bird33"