Re: Refs and Fouls

ESPN, I believe it was, had something about this tonight, and said the NBA was
contacted about it.  They had no comment.  We all know Jordan commits fouls
all the time which aren't called.  There's nothing right about that.  We all
know how Tommy goes on, but he's right, there are so many fouls called on the
Celtics and not on the other team it's sickening.  Tommy mentioned tonight
during the game that the NBA is having trouble with their refs, and that it
shows.  Refs are only human, they'll always make mistakes, we all do, but this
business of preferred players getting a break shouldn't happen.  I think we
should all write to nba.com and tell them that.
Dorine