Pooh Richardson

    I certainly don't claim to be an expert, but why would the Celtics
possibly want to sign Pooh Richardson?  What does it say about him that he is
second or third on the depth chart of the Clippers, probably the worst team in
the NBA over the last five or ten years?  I mean, this is a team that uses
Stojko Vrankovic, who has been given up on by at least two other teams!
    On another matter, congratulations to Bird on his job and his win.  As a
long-time Celtics fan, I am very happy for him, for Kevin McHale, Danny Ainge,
Dave Cowens, Chris Ford and all the ex-Celtics out there succeeding in the
NBA.  Even if their teams beat us (on occasion.)