Problems with my page on Netscape

 I'm once again restructuring my website.  I'm removing the frames which should make many of you frame-haters happy.  I am reformatting all my pages and (gasp) all my articles for easier navigation and more visual appeal.

However, the Newspaper links sites at this time can only be seen by MSIE and not Netscape.  Netscape will not load these pages, not even on GeoCities' file manager, why I don't know.  On MSIE everything is fine.  Is this Bill Gates at work??  I will try and correct any problems as soon as I can.  Hopefully you guys and gals will keep reading my site, and enjoy better navigation through it.

If anyone knows why parts of my site won't work on Netscape, please let me know.  Thanks.

Bob George

Read Bob George's Best of Boston Sports at
http://www.geocities.com/Colosseum/Field/7018/index.html